The staff at Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. The staff at our San Francisco lodging is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. We want to make sure all the guests at our San Francisco, lodging are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
Facilities for disabled persons include:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant/room service menus in Braille
- Roll-in showers; connecting rooms
- Pool lift available upon request
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible doors, peepholes, climate controls
- Sink/vanity and towel racks.
Open 24 hours, daily. For additional information or assistance please contact the front desk at 415-563-1234 or at extension 50 from your in-house phone.