From Bar Mitzvahs to Art Parties
The recently reimagined Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf event staff can accommodate any special event or party, creating lasting memories for you and your guests. Newly redesigned, the Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf features elegant design with a contemporary vibe that is distinctly San Francisco. Plan your next unique San Francisco event with us and let our expert staff help realize your vision. From remarkable venues, spectacular catering, and world-class customer service, the Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf is your destination for any special occasion – from bar mitzvahs, reunions, birthdays, anniversaries, and more.
Ideal San Francisco Event Hotel for:
- Ethnic celebrations – From Indian weddings to Quinceañeras, Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf accommodates a colorful array of ethic weddings and ceremonies.
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs – Celebrate this momentous rite of passage with elegant facilities and first-class catering that make your San Francisco bar mitzvahs a joyous affair.
- Commitment Ceremonies – Celebrate your love and commitment and create memories to last a lifetime.
- Charity Events – Plan a splendid gala dinner, charity event, awards ceremony, or auction in our gorgeous venues.
- Art Showcases – San Francisco boasts some of the world’s finest artists. Host a showcase of work from the best local studios and galleries.
- Local Attractions – Use our event planning and catering services to hold an unforgettable function at one of San Francisco’s legendary attractions.
Chinatown at the Wharf Let us bring the tantalizing treats of Chinatown to your celebration. From a reception with buffet stations filled with mouth-watering creations to a fun and delicious banquet complete with chopsticks and authentic tea, your guests will feel as though they are dining in Hong Kong or Shanghai.
Personal Preference Dining®
Add a special touch to any seated banquet with our unique Personal Preference Dining® menu. Each guest will be presented with several options for their entree, allowing them to select the meal that best suits their tastes and preferences. Each Personal Preference dinner includes soup, salad, entrée and a trio of desserts. Please click here to view a sample menu.
If you would like to have more information about our meeting, wedding event planning, or menus please view dedicated website at http-//www.hyatt.com/gallery/sfofwcatering
Have your own idea? Your Hyatt Meeting Planner is on hand to work with you to make your plan a reality. Submit your RPF today. Or contact our Food & beverage manager at 415-486-4346 for further information.